1) The Merlion: The Merlion represents Singapore. It is a mystical creature which is half mermaid and half lion. It has the head of a lion and body of a mermaid. This 8.6 metre tall merlion statue stands at the Marina Bay waterfront looking towards the sea.
2) Orchard Road: Every tourist in Singapore must take a walk along Orchard Road. It is a popular shopping precinct for locals, expatriates and tourists.
3) Esplanade: the Esplanade is a performing arts centre with all the events and happenings. It has theatres, a library and art galleries at the centre.
4) Singapore River: It Pass by the Merlion, Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay and Marina Bay. See the contrasts of Singapore’s rejuvenated colonial buildings along the riverside with the modern skyscrapers in the background.
5) Statue of Sir Stamford Raffles: The statue in Boat Quay denotes the site where Sir Stamford Raffles first landed.
6) Clarke Quay and Boat Quay: These two attractions are built around the Singapore River and are great places to hang out at night.
7) Vivo City: Vivo City is the largest shopping mall at the Harbour Front. It is a shoppers’ paradise with hundreds of shops, restaurants and entertainment centres.
8) Kampong Glam: Kampong Glam has the largest mosque, the Sultan Mosque which was constructed in 1928.
9) Fountain of Wealth: The Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City is the world’s largest fountain.
10) Singapore Botanic Gardens: It was built on 52 hectares of land with many specimens of flora found in nicely manicured gardens.
Maxicabtaxiinsingapore.com have at our disposal a variety of vehicles of all sizes and comforts, with very affordable prices per person. We stand out for the care of these machines and their modern style, being showy for any tourist or citizen who hires the services of Maxicabtaxiinsingapore.com.
Among some of the vehicles we have at our disposal, we can find:
- 7 seater Maxicab: The 7 seater super stretch limousine has two opposing seats that have a middle section, the most popular cabs in Singapore is the 7 Seater Maxi Cab. These items fit easily into our 7 Seater Cabs. With a price of $55, you will have the opportunity to travel in a spacious vehicle and varied amenities.
- 9/13 Seater Maxicab: The minibus has seen a rise in demand over the years in Singapore. Especially because transport has become very tumultuous and requires a means of transport in which a large number of people can travel at a record speed. The 9-seat Maxicab is available for $65, while the 13-seat Maxicabtaxicabsingapore.com is available for $75.
- 4 Seater Limousine: This classic limousine ensures comfort and smooth ride for your passengers at affordable prices. Choose between our Mercedes E-Class (55$) or S-Class (120$).
- 6 Seater Premium: An Executive Ride, the 6 Seater Mpv, either an Alphard or the Vellfire are the kings amongst mpv’s in Singapore. When required it serves as an executive vehicle. Well known for its style and comfort level at a price of 65$.
- 23/40 Coach Bus: Looking for Adhoc charter, single, return or disposal trips for special occasions or excursions? We take all private company functions, business visits, events, weddings, family outings, departure, and arrivals. The 23 seater is available at 120$ and the 40 seater at 150$.
- Malaysia Transfer: 1 Way Transfer JB/LEGOLAND:
- Economy 4 seater $80
- Economy 6 seater $120
- Premium 4 seaters $150
- Premium 6 seaters $190
- Maxicab 9 seater $220
- Maxicab XL 14 seater $250.
- Wheelchair Ramp Service: We offer premium wheelchair transport services to ensure that disabled travelers can also travel in comfort and luxury. In making sure that our customers are safe and comfortable when traveling with us, we have got professional chauffeurs. The service has a cost of 65$.
- Wedding/Escort/Event: We offer premium wheelchair transport services to ensure that disabled travelers can also travel in comfort and luxury. In making sure that our customers are Maxicabtaxiinsingapore.com offers the most affordable yet elegance wedding car rental fleet that would make your bridal photographs even more beautiful and comfortable when traveling with us, we have got professional chauffeurs; also, the vehicle includes decoration. 3hr costs 288$, and 6hr 488$.
We are one of the most experienced transportation agencies in Singapore, and we have the necessary tools to deal with any mishap or problem that may arise during the provision of this service. Our advice is unparalleled, as is our customer service, for which Maxi cab Singapore has been internationally recognized.
Our services are adapted to the needs of each user, with our availability and planning, we seek to improve day by day, improving our capabilities and long-term work. Technology is a factor that influences all our platforms in the same way, where we keep in regular contact with our users.
We are on many platforms today, so you can book any type of ride through our online booking portal quickly and easily. You can follow us on Facebook and download our official application from Google Play and App Store to manage your services and have a direct consultation with us. Also, you can call us at our number: +6582338628.