Everything works on the island nation of Singapore: Phones are reliable, graffiti-free metro trains arrive on time and Internet access is ubiquitous. This competence — combined with the fact that most residents speak English — makes for easy travel in this melting pot of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Western cultures. Visitors to Singapore usually arrive at Changi International Airport, which puts most international airports to shame with its clean and super-efficient facilities. If you need in-transit lodging, a square meal, currency exchange, an ATM, a 24-hour napping facility, car rentals, spas or tourist information, all you have to do is ask. Airport taxis compete with an airport shuttle (connecting the airport and all major hotels) and Singapore’s subway system (termed MRT) to whisk you into the city.
Determine at which terminal your plane arrived. Changi has five terminals: the three main numbered terminals (1, 2 and 3), a no-frills terminal called the Budget Terminal, and a terminal for up-scale passengers called the JetQuay Terminal. Ask at a help desk if you don’t see a sign.
Tell your taxi driver the name or your hotel. Most drivers speak English, but if yours doesn’t, show him the name of the hotel in a guidebook. Expect to reach your downtown hotel in about 30 minutes. Keep your eyes open along the route for an interesting introduction to the island of Singapore. The cab will take you across the wide Airport Boulevard to the Pan-Island Expressway, past residential neighborhoods in the eastern part of the island, over bridges and into the city center.Tell your taxi driver the name or your hotel. Most drivers speak English, but if yours doesn’t, show him the name of the hotel in a guidebook. Expect to reach your downtown hotel in about 30 minutes. Keep your eyes open along the route for an interesting introduction to the island of Singapore. The cab will take you across the wide Airport Boulevard to the Pan-Island Expressway, past residential neighborhoods in the eastern part of the island, over bridges and into the city center.
What Maxi cab taxi in Singapore Offer
When it comes to the flexibility and adaptability of a transport service, at Maxicab Taxi In Singapore we can count on Airport taxi plans, Minibus booking, among other platforms that can be hired at any time. However, the importance of all this lies in the need for each of these plans to offer an extensive and varied service.
Among some of the vehicles we have at our disposal, we can find:
- 7 seater Maxicab: The 7 seater super stretch limousine has two opposing seats that have a middle section, the most popular cabs in Singapore is the 7 Seater Maxi Cab. These items fit easily into our 7 Seater Cabs. With a price of $55, you will have the opportunity to travel in a spacious vehicle and varied amenities.
- 9/13 Seater Maxicab: The minibus has seen a rise in demand over the years in Singapore. Especially because transport has become very tumultuous and requires a means of transport in which a large number of people can travel at a record speed. The 9-seat Maxicab is available for $65, while the 13-seat Maxicab Taxi In Singapore is available for $75.
- 4 Seater Limousine: This classic limousine ensures comfort and smooth ride for your passengers at affordable prices. Choose between our Mercedes E-Class (55$) or S-Class (120$).
- 6 Seater Premium: An Executive Ride, the 6 Seater Mpv, either an Alphard or the Vellfire are the kings amongst mpv’s in Singapore. When required it serves as an executive vehicle. Well known for its style and comfort level at a price of 65$.
- 23/40 Coach Bus: Looking for Adhoc charter, single, return or disposal trips for special occasions or excursions? We take all private company functions, business visits, events, weddings, family outings, departure, and arrivals. The 23 seater is available at 120$ and the 40 seater at 150$.
- Malaysia Transfer: 1 Way Transfer JB/LEGOLAND:
- Economy 4 seater $80
- Economy 6 seater $120
- Premium 4 seaters $150
- Premium 6 seaters $190
- Maxicab 9 seater $220
- Maxicab XL 14 seater $250.
- Wheelchair Ramp Service: We offer premium wheelchair transport services to ensure that disabled travelers can also travel in comfort and luxury. In making sure that our customers are safe and comfortable when traveling with us, we have got professional chauffeurs. The service has a cost of 65$.
- Wedding/Escort/Event: We offer premium wheelchair transport services to ensure that disabled travelers can also travel in comfort and luxury. In making sure that our customers are Maxicab Taxi In Singapore offers the most affordable yet elegance wedding car rental fleet that would make your bridal photographs even more beautiful and comfortable when traveling with us, we have got professional chauffeurs; also, the vehicle includes decoration. 3hr costs 288$, and 6hr 488$.
We have a large range of vehicles in Singapore for rent including 7-seater, 9-seater, 13-seater any many more. Choose according to your need.
We are on many platforms today, so you can book any type of ride through our online booking portal quickly and easily. You can follow us on Facebook and download our official application from Google Play and App Store to manage your services and have a direct consultation with us. Also, you can call us at our number: +6582338628.